Monday, February 26, 2007

An unexpected ending

Our season came to an early end Friday night at the hands of the Terrell Tigers. More specifically, one player was the cause of our demise.

Antwain Thomas simply put on a shooting exhibition on a level that I have never seen before, and I doubt I will ever see again. He was 21 of 35 from the field, including 16 of 27 from three point range and 3 of 4 at the FT line. 61 points. I am still in shock

The amazing thing about it is all but a couple of those shots were closely guarded and contested. The kid just could not miss and we couldn't do anything about it. It is unexplainable.

Congratulations to Terrell and good luck to you in the rest of the playoffs. It would make me feel a lot better if those kind of performances continued and you go on to win it all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

11/10/2008 4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home